Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Transition Begins

When I was feeling completely exhausted and a bit yucky back in May 2009, my husband finally insisted that I take a pregnancy test. So two pregnancy tests later (I did not believe the first one - thinking the line seemed faint - finally bought the digital that actually says yes or no), it was confirmed that I was preggers for the first time in my life. We were over the moon and so excited. My pregnancy was by the book...until week 29 when I could not take the pain anymore and went to the hospital with kidney stones. Nothing was by the book after that....my sweet, sweet son L was born six weeks early. At that moment in time, I never realized my life would be in constant transition...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see where you take your blog. You know I'll be reading. :)

    ReplyDelete